This compression molded skim shape is designed for performance and fun, just like the wave in Encinitas, CA that it was named after. This board is for those that want a skim shape without the fragile high performance construction or price. The Swami is built to last and also built to perform at a high level. It features a rounded diamond nose and tail shape for control and lift when riding forward or reverse, a single concave for easy glide and a slotted channel through the tail for control. Ride this board as a true skim or attach the shallow twin fins for added drive.
- Compression Molded Design
- Rounded Diamond Nose And Tail Shape
- Single Concave Into Slotted Channel Through Tail
- Full Rail Shape With Sharp Edge Through The Tail
- Shallow Twin Fin Setup For Easier Transitions From Edge To Edge
- Grooved Eva Deck Pads