The asymmetrical design and women's specific flex make it the perfect choice to advance your skills. Creating a women's shape to take their skills to the next level was the goal behind the new Eden 2.0. Learning from other asymmetrical designs, we found that creating a shorter but more effective edge on a rider's toe-side made hard to learn wake jumps that much easier. This is because there is less rail to initiate when applying toe-side pressure. Once set, the smoother toe-side transition is then held by the Eden 2.0's thinner profile molded-in fin, creating less drag and a better release off the top of the wake. Subtle Toe-Side Footbed Risers were also added to help a rider create more leverage when pressure is applied. The longer, more traditional heel-side edge compliments this asymmetrical design by allowing the natural body position of a rider to generate stability and speed into the wake without a loss of pop due to reduced surface area. The Eden 2.0 has been tested and proven to be the best choice for a rider looking to master the foundations of wakeboarding.
- Tailored specifically to a female rider's needs. A softer glass layup to create a softer flex and a board built to female riders standards.
Abrupt Continuous Rocker
- This is the stepping-stone to the 3-stage rocker style of ride. Utilizing a smaller flat spot between your feet, a Subtle 3-Stage rocker creates just enough vertical pop to know it's there.
- Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Asymmetrical Design
- Molded-in Fins
- Molded-in Toe Side Footbed Risers
- M6 Inserts
Aluminum Claw Mounting System
The larger teeth design and aluminum hardware ensure a secure interface.
Low Pro Plate System
The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Our drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to chassis create a stronger foundation.
- Dual Quick Cinch Front Lace Zones
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone
- Adjustable Floating Toe Design
- Dual Density Footbed