The Cadence series yields quick edge response and aggressive feel with massive pop off the wake shaped by Greg Nelson in conjunction with Bec Gange. The Cadence is a fast board incorporating a continuous rocker and slightly wider profile utilizing Hyperlite’s Satin Flex for female athletes. The shape includes a subtle landing feature in the belly transitioning to dual concave tunnels exiting the tip & tail for an aggressive approach to the wake. The variable edge design is beveled between the stance platform for a forgiving feel sharpening at tip & tail for secure edging. Bec enjoys the explosive pop off the wake and effortless carving making it easy to link tricks back to back.
- Tailored specifically to a female rider's needs. A softer glass layup to create a softer flex and a board built to female riders standards.
- Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- Minimum Swing Weight Profile
- Variable Edge Design
- M6 Inserts
- Bec Gange Pro Model
- Adjustable Floating Toe Design
- Dual Quick Cinch Lace Zones
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone
- Dual Density Footbed
- Flow Through H2O Drainage
- Low Pro Plate System - The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Our drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to chassis create a stronger foundation.
- Aluminum Claw Inserts
- Universal 6" Mounting Spread