HO Bungee Lace Kits
HO Lace Replacement Kit
- Measure the old lace for proper length and trim the replacement lace to the same length.
- If replacing upper zone lace or vMAX lace, first thread the lace through the lace snap. The next step for any HO MAX Ski Boot lace is to thread the lace through the lace lock. Thread the lace through the lace guides on the boot. Thread end of the lace through the lace splice.
- Tie off ends of lace with secure knots.
Lace Management System
The HO MAX Ski Boot line features a new lace management system optimized for ease of use.
- Ension all lace zones for a snug, but not tight, fit.
- For xMAX and freeMax Ski Boots, bring the lower zone lace in back of the boot past the lace securing post.
- Bring the upper lace around the other side of the boot and snap the lace end over the lace securing post.