The Trip has a fuller tip and tail shape for more pop than ever before. The D-I-S-C hull has longer molded-in fins that improves control and make transitioning from novice to advanced easier when removing the center fin. Added rocker makes the Trip perform better on today's bigger wakes. Take a set on one and you'll see why we've been Trippin' for all these years.
- Aggressive Continuous Rocker
- Diamond Bat-Tail Shape | Double Concave "V" at Ends
- Precision PU Core
- Warped Molded-In Side Fins with Ceter Removable Fin
- 3-Position M6 Insert Pack
- Optimized for LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
Low Pro Plate System
The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Our drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to chassis create a stronger foundation.
- Adjustable/Fixed Floating Toe Design
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone
- 6" Universal Mounting Spread
- Dual Density Eva
- Dual Density Footbed
- Dual Quick Cinch Front Lace Zones